Some By Mi

Close-up of a bottle of Bye Bye Blackhead bubble cleanser by Some By Mi Close-up of bottle of Super Matcha Pore Tightening Serum by Some By Mi Close-up of a bottle of AHA-BHA-PHA Miracle Toner by Some By Mi
(Photo credit: Some By Mi)

One of the skincare products which I succumbed to the marketing was Some Bi Me. I guess I was intrigue by the bubble cleanser where the cleanser smears on white on your face and starts to bubble. So I went on Shopee and looked for deals and bought the Bye Bye Blackhead bubble cleanser, the Super Matcha Pore Tightening Serum, and the AHA-BHA-PHA Miracle Toner.

The bubble cleanser was fun to use.. for the first few days. After that, you just get used to it and it is like any normal skincare routine. While the cleanser does work well as a cleanser, it did not remove blackheads as the name suggests. Unfortunately. Perhaps my blackheads are too stubborn.

The Matcha Pore Tightening Serum was also a letdown. I didn't see improvement in my pores despite continuous use. The Toner too. Overall, I didn't feel any improvements on the issues which the products were touted as being able to work on. Overall, the products do clean and tone, but in terms of getting rid of blackheads and tightening pores, I didn't see any results. So I give these products an overall of 2.5 Aunty Karens. Just past.


2.5 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments