Lin's Braised @ Dunman Food Centre

Stall front of Lin's Braised @ Dunman Food Centre Close-up of Signature Hakka Braised Pork Rice with bean-curd, egg, tau-pok, preserved vegetable from Lin's Braised @ Dunman Food Centre

I was craving Taiwanese-style lurou-fan and used Google Maps to check some possible places to go for lunch and Lin's Braised was one of the suggested places. Since the Dunman Food Centre was a short walk away, I decided to go check it out.

I ordered the Signature Hakka Braised Pork Rice with bean curd, egg, tau-pok, and preserved vegetables ($5.80). It is a bit expensive for hawker fare, but I guess inflation has done that to hawker food in general. The braised pork and preserved vegetables were cooked well and flavourful. The stall also serves pig trotters and Batang fish soup. Something to consider coming back for. I give this stall 4 Aunty Karens.

4 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments