Medicube Age-R ATS Air Shot Device

Medicube Age-R ATS Air Shot by Medicube
(Photo credit: Medicube Sg)

You can say I am an early adopter when it comes to gadgets, including skincare devices. I have a Clarisonic (have not been using it recently), a Labelle Sonic Peel (still using), and a pore vacuum (did not work for me, so I sold it to another sucker 😝). Adding to my collection recently is this Medicube Age-R ATS Air Shot.

Medicube is a Korean skincare brand that is well-known for their Zero Pore pad. I have used that and liked it and I actually went to their website to look at purchasing that but came across their range of devices. They have 2 others - Derma EMS Shot and Age-R Ussera Deep shot. Looking at the issues each targetted, I decided to give the Age-R ATS Shot a try. I have wanted to try microneedle-ing but was worried that it would cause more harm than good, especially the do-it-at-home devices. Having enlarged pores is bad enough without adding pockmarks from failed DIY microneedle-ing.

The device promises to deliver the pros of microneedle-ing without the cons. It is non-invasive as it uses electric microneedles instead of physical needles to create pathways in the skin for better absorption of your skincare products.

I've been using it for a while and I've yet to see significant results from my usage. I was really hoping that the blackhead on my nose would be less obvious, and the enlarged pores would be not so enlarged. I guess I should probably be using it longer? For now, after about one month of usage, I give it 2.5 Aunty Karens, just passed. I will provide another review later.


2.5 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments