VERSED Out of Sight Dark Spot Gel

Photo of a tube of Versed Out of Sight Dark Spot Gel
(Photo credit: Versed)

This Out of Sight Dark Spot Gel by Versed came recommended by my YT dermatologists as a good product to help with hyperpigmentation and dark spots. It has tranexamic acid, kojic acid, licorice root, and niacinamide. Sounds like a very good ingredient list for the dark spots. Kojic acid and licorice root are supposed to be the IT ingredients for dark spots at the moment. And niacinamide is always a welcome ingredient for any skincare product, as I'm told. Anyway, as Versed is not in any retail outlets here, I got it from a website that ships to this region. I even paid for the DHL shipping... I know I know, cheapo aunty is desperate to try this.

I've been using this for 2-3 weeks, daily as part of my PM routine before my retinol night cream. I have not noticed any significant difference. I'm not sure if it's working or not. I guess I'll just have to continue using it for a bit longer to see if it works or not. At this moment, I give this 2.5 Aunty Karens. Just passed. Hoping that the hyperpigmentation improves so as to make my shipping charges worth it.


2.5 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments