Seng Coffee Bar

This is another cafe that I found with Google Maps - Seng Coffee Bar. It is a bit further, but since we had the time, we, the younger sis and I, decided to walk over to give it a try. We ordered the Breakfast Feast ($20), Mentaiko Mac and Cheese ($18), and Iced White Coffee ($$6 each).

Plate of breakfast food with scrambled eggs, mushrooms, avocado, bacon, sausage, and toast Mentaiko Mac and Cheese from Seng Coffee Bar

2 glasses of Iced White Coffee from Seng Coffee Bar

I would say the walk was quite worth it. The mac and cheese was the star. It was a larger portion than we had expected since most mac and cheese dishes we had were as side dishes. It was baked well so it's really crusty on the top and creamy and cheesy on the inside, yet without being too heavy. The breakfast feast was regular breakfast food. The sourdough is exceptionally good and I wish there is more of that. The mushroom was not so good, with a weird taste and we did not manage to finish it. This is the first time I'm drinking an Iced White since I drink mostly lattes.


Overall, the food and ambiance of the place was good. It is a nice chill cafe, slightly off the cafe mecca of Katong. I give this 4 Aunty Karens.


4 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments