Kko Kko Nara @ Jewel

Hot-plate Bulgolgi Dupbop and Korean banchan from Kko Kko Nara at Jewel in the foreground with the Rain Vortex in the background

I'm back at Jewel today. The other sis and the niece are coming back from their trip to Barcelona. I went early to the airport so that I could try out some of the food available here before meeting them. Walking around Jewel, there were many options and I didn't know what to eat. After walking around for a bit, I decided to try Kko Kko Nara @ Jewel, a Korean restaurant. I guess it's not too soon for Korean food again 😬.

I got the lunch promotion So Bulgolgi Set ($19.80). It came within 4 types of complimentary free-flow banchan. I've always said, you can make a meal out of the free-flow banchan and the ones here are really good. I like the garlic scapes. In fact, all the ones they had here were good. They also had some kind of barley tea drink which is also complimentary. I give this 4 Aunty Karens despite the spotty service (no staff around) mainly because the food was good, especially the banchan, and the location. The younger sis says they are famous for their fried chicken. I supposed I should return to try and get my fill on the banchan again.

4 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments