ASTONS Specialities @ Joo Chiat Road

Close-up of ieat Super Burger from ASTONS Specialities at Joo Chiat Road

I've not been to ASTONS Specialities @ Joo Chiat Road for a while. They have shifted from the main East Coast Road to the current Joo Chiat locale about 500 metres away. I remember liking their ieat Super Burger ($16.90) with the humongous fried onions so I ordered that.

The burger still looks the same and tastes the same. The fried onions are still as good. As it was too huge and too much, I only ate half of the bun. I used to be able to finish the whole thing. I guess turning 50 does that to you. You can't eat as much as before. Which might be a good thing. Cause metabolism... So I give this 3.5 Aunty Karen. Would have given more if the patty were juicier and the bun more atas.


3.5 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments