Medicube Deep Vita C Ampoule Set

Medicube Deep Vita C Ampoule Set with an inset showing the Medicube Deep Collagen Vita Multi Balm
(Photo credit: Medicube Sg)

One of the active ingredients that my dermatologists (the YouTube ones) mention a lot in their videos is Vitamin C. This is actually something new for me. I've only heard of ingesting Vitamin C, not in my skincare. Apparently, this is good for brightening, and I need that. I've noticed that over the past couple of years, my skin has become dull and prone to dark spots. I got this hoping that it would help with these issues.

As Vitamin C is hard to store and would deteriorate quickly, I keep my products in the fridge. So far, I have noticed my age spots lightening at the initial use (or is it wishful thinking?). But after using the first 3 vials, I feel like the results have plateaued. I wonder if my problems may only be solvable by other types of intervention like lasers etc.

I give this 3 Aunty Karens for now. Will revise if I see more results as I use the second box of 3 vials.


3 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments