Medicube Zero Pore Pad 2.0

Two tubs of Medicube Zero Pore Pad
(Photo credit: Medicube Sg)

This is the first of my reviews of my Medicube shopping haul apart from my previous review of the Medicube Age-R ATS Air Shot Device. Basically, I was online shopping for the Zero Pore Pad and ended up getting a bunch of their stuff.

I like the duo sides of the pad - one embossing side for gentle exfoliation, the smoother side for gentle cleansing and to apply the solution on the skin which is a mixture of lactic acid and panthenol. I have been using lactic acid from The Ordinary but it is usually too strong for me so I add squalane with it and don't use it too frequently to prevent my skin from drying out. So I am pleasantly surprised that I can use the Zero Pore Pad every day.

I give this 4 Aunty Karens. I like to use some kind of toner after cleansing my skin. This is great as I do not need to get cotton wool, it's all there. As a lactic acid, it is rather mild and can be used every day. What I don't like is that the pads at the top tend to be less saturated with the solution than those on the bottom of the container.


4 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments