Medicube Zero Blackhead & Zero Pore

a photo of Medicube Zero Blackhead After Shower Wax Kit with the spatular, wax paper, and small tube of the wax
(Photo credit: Medicube Sg)

I got the Medicube Zero Blackhead After Shower Wax Kit to try to get rid of the blackheads on the nose which are really a nuisance. I was actually looking for those sticky nose strips. Since they have this and I was buying stuff from Medicube, I decided to give this a try. After buying this, I came across a video from my YouTube dermatologists that I shouldn't use these strips as they will make it worst. Oh well. Since I have bought them, I will use them, but maybe not as frequently as I initially planned.

Having used them for a couple of times, I will say, they don't really work. Maybe my blackheads are too persistent. It's unfortunate.

photo of Medicube Zero Pore One Day Serum
(Photo credit: Medicube Sg)

The Medicube Zero Pore One Day Serum is another product from Medicube that I have in my skincare routine to fight enlarged pores and visible blackheads. I think this came free with something else from Medicube I bought. I have been using this for a while, but I don't see a difference in my pores. I guess I should already know, that no serum or cream is going to change my pores. Sigh. I'm giving both 3 Aunty Karens.

3 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments