HushSG Haul

Okay, maybe haul is an overstatement. I only got these 3 items as I was trying out the HushSG website:

CeraVe Skin Renewing Eye Cream Bioderma Sensibio H2O Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer
(Photo credit: HushSG)

The first item is CeraVe Skin Renewing Eye Cream. One of my main concerns as I start dealing with ageing skin is dark eye circles and fine lines. As I've always wanted to try out CeraVe, I decided to give this a try. It is touted as having an anti-ageing peptide complex, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, ceramides, and caffeine. Have not seem much results as yet.

The second item is Bioderma Sensibio H2O which is a micellar water make-up remover. I like this micellar water as it removes my tinted sunscreen very well. I use it at the end of the day to clean the skin of the day's debris, sunscreen, make-up, etc. It does a good job of removing all these as a first step of my cleansing routine which I follow up with a cleanser, like CosRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser.

The final item in my cart is Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer. This is the first time I'm using a product from Good Molecules. It is a good moisturizer for my dry skin as it has shea butter so it's very hydrating. If you have oily skin, this might not be suitable. I like that it is a pump container so I can adjust the amount I want and it is clean and hygienic. I use this before my sunscreen.

So, I had an ok experience with the HushSG website. The only hiccup was the delivery, by Ninja Van. I don't have a good experience with them before, and this time they were just as bad. Miscommunication on the delivery time, leaving my parcel away from my door near to the lift lobby in the middle of the night (so anybody can take it). As it was over the weekend, I wasn't expecting any response from HushSG when I email them about the non-delivery, but they responded quite quickly on a Saturday night. I guess the delivery problem is not their fault but it does affect the overall experience. I would buy from them again as they have products that are not available here, but if the delivery problems persist, I might reconsider.

Comments