Butter Bean @ Vivocity

Today is the third and final day of the Python coding class I had been attending for the past 3 Saturdays. For lunch, I went to Butter Bean. I wanted a meal with coffee and their menu looked interesting. I was thinking of getting the BBrulee kopi latte. However, at the counter, I panicked and ordered GM Teh Bliss ($3.80, but I paid $0.70 as part of the set meal top up). For the main, I got the BFF Battered Fish Fillet with sesame sauce ($7.70

BFF Battered Fish Fillet and GM Teh Bliss from Butter Bean @ Vivocity

The sis told me that Butter Bean is from Toast Box. Anyway, the food is pretty generic. Nothing spectacular. A bit expensive, to be honest. The sandwich looks nice in the box. Reminds me of Korean street food. The bread is actually a thick slice that has been cut into 2 and stuffed with the ingredients. Which means that the lower half of the sandwich doesn't have any filling. Just plain bread. The sandwich is not too bad, but I would categorise it as IG-worthy food, not yummy food. The drink was also so-so.

Overall, I give this 3 Aunty Karens. It was good to try, but I don't think I will be returning anytime soon. I think Toast Box has tastier food.


3 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments