Medicube Deep Collagen Vita Multi Balm

Medicube Deep Collagen Vita Multi Balm
(Photo credit: Medicube Sg)

Got this Deep Collagen Vita Multi Balm free with my purchase of Deep Vita C Ampoule. Who doesn't like free stuff? Not this Aunty.

It is easy to use and carry. I imagine this will make a good item to put in your carry-on when you are travelling. No spills to worry about either. The balm glides on easily, it's not messy and you can keep your hands clean. I use this mainly on my dark spot and on my neck on parts that are starting to be crepey. The dark spots issue has not improved with this, but for the crepey skin on the neck, this is pretty effective. I put it on overnight and the next day, my neck doesn't look like an old person's neck. I can't believe I've reached the age where I have to worry about that. Overall, I give this 3.5 Aunty Karens.

3.5 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments