Fu Lin Tofu Yuen @ Siglap

I have had Fu Lin Tofu Yuen @ Siglap pinned on my Google Maps as a place I would like to go for some time. I finally got here today. It was about a 30 minutes walk away.

As with Katong Yong Tau Foo, you select the items, with a minimum order of 6 items. You also get to choose the gravy for the noodles. I chose the meat sauce gravy.

The meat gravy is starchy and flavourful. The noodles are the thick bee hoon kind and go well with the gravy. The tofu and vegetable items you choose are also drenched in the starchy gravy. The chilli provided a good spicy kick.

Overall, I give this 4 Aunty Karens. I think it is really tasty, although it feels a little less healthy than normal Yong Tau Foo due to the meat gravy. I also think that this is meant to be shared rather than eaten alone, like normal YTF. I will return if I can get people to come with me.


4 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments