Harvest @ Katong

I've wanted to try Harvest @ Katong for a while. I've passed it often while going for lunch at Katong Shopping Centre, Kipo's Kitchen, or An Açaí Affair.

We got a salad bowl each ($12). The sis got the chicken breast with sides of broccoli, edamame, corn with topping of guacamole, and sesame soy dressing on the side. I got the smoked duck with sides of edamame, chickpeas, sautéed shiitake mushroom with guacamole topping and roasted sesame dressing on the side. For drinks, she got the Grape Oolong ($5) and I went with the Summer Cool Berry ($4.50).

chicken breast salad bowl with sides of broccoli,edamame, corn with topping of guacamole and sesame soy dressing on the side smoked duck salad bowl with sides of edamame, chickpeas, sautéed shitake mushroom with guacamole topping and roasted sesame dressing on the side

Grape Oolong ($5) and I went with the Summer Cool Berry and Summer Cool Berry

I can't believe I waited so long to give this a try. It was delicious. They were generous with the guacamole (extra $1.50 per topping). My duck was smoked well. The toppings and romaine lettuce were pretty filling. The sis's chicken was marinated well and flavourful. Both servings were adequate for a meal, even without a substantial carbo option. The only disappointment was the drinks. They tasted weak. Not worth the money.

Overall, I give this 4 Aunty Karens. I will be back for some more healthy meals. There are many options for toppings and proteins to choose from. But no more drinks


4 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Comments