Burgs @ VivoCity

Today I was in the Vivocity area for a course on Python coding. For lunch, I headed to Burgs @ VivoCity to try their burgers. It's a halal burger place with branches across the island.

I got their Classic Cheese Burger ($7.90). I had wanted to get the Lotus Biscoff Soft Serve which I saw in their menu from photos in Google Maps, but alas, it has been discontinued. So I got the Seasonal Slushie ($4.90), which is honeydew, instead.

Aerial view of try of burger and slushie form Burgs @ VivoCity

Close-up of Burgs Classic Cheese Burger from Burgs @ VivoCity

The burger was quite tasty, definitely not your MacD's burger. I do think it was a tad petite. The slushie was a disappointment. I guess I was expecting a smoothie with real fruit. It was like the 7-11 sluppie, except that it tasted more artificial, very syrupy and sweet. It was a mistake. They should not have scraped the soft serve. Just saying.

Overall, I give this 3 Aunty Karens. It was pretty ordinary and forgettable. I am not rushing to try it again.


3 out of 5 stars on the Aunty Karen scale

Reviews of burgers:
Wildfire Burgers
ASTONS Specialities @ Joo Chiat Road
Little Rogue Coffee @ Tanjong Katong

Comments